Tuesday 18 November 2008

Lacuna Coil & Bullet for my Valentine Concert

Continuing my concert series, I had booked tickets to see Lacuna Coil and Bullet for my valentine on the 18th of November. This time attended with Marcos, Jeffery and Cristina [a girl from Guatemala]. I really went only for Lacuna Coil and their singer Cristina Scabbia's beautiful vocals, but Bullet for my Valentine turned out to be quite OK as well.

The only problem at this concert was that Lacuna who was an opening band, played for a mere 15 minutes and then left. Also it was held at 013 and the drinks were quite expensive there as usual. It was nice, however, listening to the live music of this band that I grew up on. I didn't get much pictures though, since it was a bit dark, and I was not that close to the stage, I did get some videos, but they're a bit large to upload.

For more pictures, see:


No comments: