Friday 15 February 2008

My Winter of Love: Erasmus Breaks Hearts

So, in my last days of France, I managed to acquire myself a French girlfriend. ha-ha. Marcos got himself a Finnish-girl, but I was the only one in the program with a French-girl ;). I mean who has a French girl? That's just hott! I managed also to fall in love with her, in love for the first time in my life, for real, and I can't manage to fall out of it. She's just amazing, with her cute butterfly eyes, and soft brunette hair, and intelligent independence and purpose in life, and her French accent, and her beautiful, loving, simple self.

Now that I'm in Finland, it's become a distance relationship that's piercing to both our hearts. This Europe has it's benefits, but one thing that's rising is the mobility and the breaking down of barriers and the ease with which someone can move around. This mobility makes it almost impossible for couples to have stable and normal relationships. I think I'd love her for a while... All of my memories keep you near, In silent moments imagine you'd be here.
Erasmus breaks hearts.

[Sorry for the tabanka post]




save

No comments: